Tuesday 20 March 2012

Adding contact details

Hi folks, Christine has pointed out to me that my video on adding contact details does not work because when users (authors) log in they don't see all the options I see as the blog creator. Not something I had realised as I'm new to this blog. Sorry about that. Here is the explanation and solution.

When you log in you see:
When I log in as the administrator of the site I see a little more:
I wasn't aware of this difference when I made the video last night. It's never good policy having all users able to modify the design elements of a blog so as a solution to this issue I will update the contacts page. Just email me the following details:

  1. twitter name for school (if have)
  2. twitter name for self 
  3. mobile number (if you want it displayed)
This new knowledge will not stop you from being able to comment on any posts or stop you creating your own posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment